I have just been listening to BBC News and it is talking about the toughest job market ever for graduates.
As most people know one of my clients is Lucre Social (where I work as a director running social campaigns) and together we have been looking for a graduate to join our team in west London for a few weeks and we have been suprised at the lack of good quality people coming forward.
I have shared this role on Twitter for the last few days and although we have a few good candidates that have come forward, we really thought we would be inudated with people looking for a job.
We are looking for the following:
- Must be smart and incredibly switched on
- Must be on Facebook and Twitter
- Must know his/her way around Google (research)
- Must have listened to a podcast
- Must read blogs
- Would be good if he/she was a blogger (but not essential)
- Would be good to have some PR experience but not necessary
- Should have an interest in the news agenda
- Absolutely must be able to work autonomously
- Must be sociable
- Must have a degree
If you think you are interested in this role, drop me an email with your CV and let me know why you think you would be great to work with us.