Well it’s been a busy seven months but our hard work at Wolfstar is finally starting to pay off. We have just recruited a new account manager in Sam Oakley, who is another experienced blogger but following a substantial amount of exciting new client wins we are now looking for talented new recruits with a genuine interest in social media.
If you want to join a young and exciting public relations consultancy that looks after its employees then this could be the job for you.
Stuartdescribes our perfect applicant – you must be:
- Passionate interest in social media, social networking, web 2.0, word of mouth marketing and all things online
- ‘Traditional’ public relations experience – it might be just having graduated from a PR degree course or you might have spent ten years at the coal face of a PR agency or in-house communications post
- Be a great writer – PR might be moving on, but writing is still a core skill and you’ve got to be good
- Be fun – you have to want to enjoy your job, you do it because it’s your passion, your career and your future – not just a wage
- But we do serious stuff for our clients – you’ve got to be committed to helping us to deliver a real return on investment for everything we do
- Geography isn’t a deal breaker – our head office is in Leeds, but if that’s not for you then we still want to talk
So if you think you’re interested then drop Stuart or me an email. We want a PDF of your CV, but if you don’t have an up to date version then don’t worry as you could just point us to your LinkedIn profile.